Kalkhoff's Integrale 8 LTD can tackle that long commute or Saturday cruise with no problem! Forget every limitation you thought made commuting by bike impossible, as the Integrale 8 LTD lets you cover long distances in a timely manner with 250 watts of assist from its torque-sensitive Impulse EVO RS motor, all while keeping your work clothes presentable. The 17 Ah (amp hour) battery is seamlessly integrated into the downtube for a clean design aesthetic. The Gates carbon belt drive system is clean, quiet, and refreshingly low maintenance, while Shimano's Alfine hub provides 8 smooth-shifting speeds to help you conquer any inclines you may encounter. The Integrale comes with rack and fenders already installed, so you can leave the backpack at home, and still swing by the store on your way home. Onboard navigation ensures you can get to where you're going, and the front and rear lights allow you to see and be seen.
FURTHER AND FASTER WITH IMPULSE EVO
Verdict of the pedelec tests: almost all of Kahlkoff's e-bikes were rated "Very Good". Coincidence? Absolutely not! All the features we include are of the highest quality and we aim to cater for as many of our customers' requirements as we possibly can. The new Impulse Evo boasts a powerful battery and high-performance motor. The assistance comes in gently, resulting in a ride with a natural feel. The torque has even increased to up to 80 Nm and the range to up to 127 miles.*
LONG SERVICE LIFE OF COMPONENTS
The components used on our e-bikes also include gears from the world's largest manufacturer, Shimano, as well as SRAM. Another winning component is the Concept EX Pro LED front light which has been developed exclusively for us and boasts an output of 80 lux. Our product developers ensure that all components are developed with particular attention to a long service life and precise functioning. The results from the 2016 e-bike tests thus flow directly into the ongoing development of our existing bikes and new bikes.
EVO RS Advanced Features
1. Onboard Navigation with Turn Direction Arrows, Street Names and Distance to Turn on Screen
2. Bluetooth Capable Connects to iOS or Android Impulse App
3. Shift Sensor – 6 User Selectable Settings
4. Climb Assist – 7 User Selectable Motor Delay Settings
5. 10 Bar Assist Level Indicator on Console Makes Optimizing Gear and Assist Level Selection to Optimize Range Easy
6. Software Upgradable (Dealer)
7. Ride Profiles – 3 User Selectable Settings – Relax, Regular & Dynamic
8. Top Speed Settings – Up to 40 User Selectable Top Speeds
9. Push Assist – For Motor Assist While Off the Bike
10. Charging Port for Smart Phone, GPS, etc.
11. New Integrated 612Wh Battery
12. CAN Bus Communication System
13. German Engineering and Manufacturing
14. Never before has an eBike Offered This Level of Customization.
|Frame||Impulse Evo RS V1, aluminium|
|Fork||RST Pulse Air, magnesium, with lockout, 15 mm floating axle|
|Electric-Assist Type||Pedal assist, torque-sensitive|
|Drive System||Impulse Evo RS 36 V / 250 W, w/ Shift-Sensor Technology|
|Battery Type/Weight||Impulse Evo RS, Li-Ion 36 V / 17 Ah|
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss 545D, eyeletted|
|Hubs||Shimano Alfine, 8 speed|
|Tires||Schwalbe Big Ben, 700 x 50c|
|Crankset||Kalkhoff Impulse Multitooth, Aluminium|
|Brakes||Shimano M396, Hydraulic Disc|
|Handlebars||Concept EX Riser|
|Accessories & Extras||Gates Carbon Drive belt, On-board navigation, Rack, front and rear lighting|
|Top Speed / Class||20 mph. Class 1|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number|
|Magic Black/Fire Red Matte / Small||885451074615||623544010|
|Magic Black/Fire Red Matte / Medium||885451074622||623544011|
|Magic Black/Fire Red Matte / Large||885451074639||623544012|
|Magic Black/Fire Red Matte / X-Large||885451074646||623544013|