ONE ONLY! Low Mileage Demo Bike
Kalkhoff's Integrale S11 dissolves barriers to commuting bliss. This beautifully engineered electric bike helps you cover long distances in a timely manner with 350 watts of assist from its torque-sensitive Impulse EVO RS motor, all while keeping your work clothes presentable. The 17 aH (amp hour) battery is seamlessly integrated into the downtube for a clean, modern design aesthetic, and the Integrale comes with hydraulic disc brakes, rack, fenders, and running lights already installed, so you're ready to conquer city streets no matter the weather. An RST suspension fork tames rough roads and the on-board computer networks with your phone via Bluetooth for seamless navigation assistance. Gates' carbon belt drive system is clean and refreshingly low maintenance, while Shimano's Alfine hub provides 11 smooth-shifting speeds to help you zip over any inclines you may encounter. No matter your destination, the Integrale S11 will get you there quickly and stylishly.
FURTHER AND FASTER WITH IMPULSE EVO
Verdict of the pedelec tests: almost all of Kalkhoff's e-bikes were rated "Very Good". Coincidence? Absolutely not! All the features we include are of the highest quality and we aim to cater for as many of our customers' requirements as we possibly can. The new Impulse Evo boasts a powerful battery and high-performance motor. The assistance comes in gently, resulting in a ride with a natural feel. The torque has even increased to up to 80 Nm and the range to up to 120 miles.*
LONG SERVICE LIFE OF COMPONENTS
The components used on our e-bikes also include gears from the world's largest manufacturer, Shimano, as well as SRAM. Another winning component is the Concept EX Pro LED front light which has been developed exclusively for us and boasts an output of 80 lux. Our product developers ensure that all components are developed with particular attention to a long service life and precise functioning. The results from the 2016 e-bike tests thus flow directly into the ongoing development of our existing bikes and new bikes.
Read through the 2016 e-bike tests below and choose the pedelec that best suits your touring requirements. You will learn more about reliable drives, short battery charging times and high-quality components.
EVO RS Advanced Features
1. Onboard Navigation with Turn Direction Arrows, Street Names and Distance to Turn on Screen
2. Bluetooth Capable Connects to iOS or Android Impulse App
3. Shift Sensor – 6 User Selectable Settings
4. Climb Assist – 7 User Selectable Motor Torque Sensitivity Settings
5. 10 Bar Assist Level Indicator on Console Makes Optimizing Gear and Assist Level Selection to Optimize Range Easy
6. Software Upgradable (Dealer)
7. Ride Profiles – 3 User Selectable Settings – Relax, Regular & Dynamic
8. Top Speed Settings – Up to 40 User Selectable Top Speeds
9. Walk Assist – For Motor Assist While Off the Bike
10. Charging Port for Smart Phone, GPS, etc.
11. New Integrated 612Wh Battery
12. CAN Bus Communication System
13. German Engineering and Manufacturing
14. Never before has an eBike Offered This Level of Customization.
|Small - 47cm||623544800D|